Dania Commercial Vinyl Flooring
It can be very expensive to have wood, stone, and ceramic floors for business establishments and offices. Aside from being expensive to buy, they are hard to maintain, and they don’t have enough features to support the amount of traffic the facilities have every day.
Commercial vinyl floorings are great flooring options businesses can use if they want to give their buildings and offices a luxurious feeling. You can get all sorts of commercial vinyl flooring designs and install them easily in your home. Once they are installed at your home or office, they require little maintenance and can last for a long time.
If you want to change your flooring, our Dania experts here at Giant Carpet & Flooring, Inc can help you look into these commercial vinyl floorings. We can help you decide which areas will benefit greatly from them and install them perfectly.
Call Giant Carpet & Flooring, Inc at (561) 268-0477 for a Free Consultation and Estimate!
What are Commercial Vinyl Floorings?
Commercial vinyl floorings are well-known for being one of the most durable flooring options in the market. They are made from natural and synthetic polymer materials to make sure it can resist damage from external and internal elements. It comes in various designs to mimic natural floorings like wood and stone without spending too much money.
At Giant Carpet & Flooring, Inc in Dania, FL, we can help you pick from the various types of commercial vinyl floorings available in the market. We can explain which ones fit certain spaces and what materials will work well for your budget. We can also answer any other questions you may have about commercial floorings and install them efficiently.
Types of Commercial Vinyl Flooring
Commercial vinyl floorings come in different types based on their material, quality, and protection. Each type fits a certain space and can be installed in certain ways to make it more efficient.
There are three types of commercial vinyl flooring available in the market, and they are all great for high-traffic spaces. They vary when it comes to how they should be maintained, what styles are available, and the costs of installing them.
1. Vinyl sheet flooring – This type of vinyl flooring comes with low maintenance requirements and can be replaced easily without removing an entire roll-out of your floors.
2. Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) – This flooring type has a lot of design options that match other luxury flooring types in the market. It is also low-maintenance and comes with great durability thanks to its limestone-based material. It is also the most expensive out of the three types of vinyl flooring.
3. Vinyl composition tile (VCT) – Made from limestone, fillers, thermoplastic binders, and pigments, this type of vinyl flooring requires high maintenance because of its structure. It is often used for high traffic areas, especially for healthcare and educational facilities.
Here at Giant Carpet & Flooring, Inc, we take pride in helping our clients understand the best options for their space. We can help you differentiate between these flooring types and pick the best one for your space. Our team will be with you in every step of the process, so you know that you got the best flooring for your space.
Benefits of Commercial Vinyl Flooring
With their introduction to the market, commercial vinyl floorings have a strong following in many businesses and organizations currently using them. If you are considering getting some for your space, there are three main reasons why you should get them aside from their durability:
1. Diverse – Aside from being durable, commercial vinyl floorings are very diverse when it comes to the patterns, colors, and brands they have. From natural woods to marbles, you can get one for your business.
2. Affordable – Like residential vinyl floorings, commercial vinyl floors are more affordable than other flooring options for commercial spaces. You also won’t need much to install commercial vinyl floorings in your space- reducing the costs to get them installed.
3. Easy to maintain – Thanks to its unique structure and protection, it is very easy to clean and maintain commercial vinyl floorings. It can resist scratches, exposure to the elements, and dirt, and it will only take users clean water, brooms, and mops to clean them.
4. Noise reduction – Commercial vinyl floorings are also great when it comes to noise reduction thanks to the layers that they have.
Need more information about commercial vinyl floorings to help you make a decision? Our experts in Giant Carpet & Flooring, Inc can help you understand the possibilities these floorings can give to your space. We will help you pick the best one for your budget and install them flawlessly in your space; we can even help you maintain them.
Want the best in the industry to handle your flooring needs? Here in Dania, we are the best in the industry. Thanks to our experience, we can immediately tell what kind of flooring fits key spaces and how to install them perfectly. We can work with your budget and requirements without problems, and if you want something customized, we can also do that too!
Call Giant Carpet & Flooring, Inc at (561) 268-0477 today for a Free Consultation and Estimate!